Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Eat Dessert First

I am bringing dessert to our small group tomorrow night. I decided to make an oldie but a goodie, Chocolate Chip Kahlua Cake!! I have seen many variations, here's the recipe I use. It's always a big hit.

Chocolate Chip Kahlua Cake: 

1 box chocolate chip fudge cake mix (Betty Crocker Brand)
1/2 C Kahlua 
2 eggs 
1 pint sour cream 
1/4 C. Oil 
1 12 ounce bag of chocolate chips

Caramel Glaze

Heat oven to 350 
Grease and flour bundt pan, use cocoa. (I didn't have cocoa so I used hot chocolate mix, it worked great) 
Mix all well. Add in choc chips.
Bake 45 min. Dust with powdered sugar caramel glaze or chocolate sauce. 


I decided to use my mini bundt pan, so everyone would have their own little cake! 


 Whenever I make a box cake mix I always sift it. Makes a big difference. 


They came out nice and clean!


Aren't they pretty?!




Let's just say there weren't any left overs :)

Have fun baking!!
Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment