Sunday, February 10, 2013

Part 2: Bathroom Reveal


The guest bathroom is done!!! We love the way it turned out.
Check out the before pictures here

Part 1 Bathroom Pictures  




Matt did an amazing job installing a new light fixture!!
(this man can do everything :)


I painted the cabinets white using Rustoleum Cabinet Makeover Kit 



All the time and effort the stripes took was totally worth it. 




One of a kind artwork painted by Matt's Grandma 


I used pieces of old fence boards to make the vase.

Reclaimed wood container. 

This was such a fun project. I'm glad I waited to make a change until I was sure what I wanted to do. Whatever interior design job you are considering don't rush it. Give yourself time to fall in love with your ideas. 

Happy Designing 
Ashley 



4 comments:

  1. I love it. I looks fabulous!! I also love the mantel you created for me. I can't wait for our next project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Coco...I can't wait for our next project either! I'm ready when you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the alternating colors of gray and white on the wall. It gave your bathroom a stylish touch. The fixtures and decorations are a nice addition too. The new look of the bathroom is so much better compared to the one in the before photos. You’ve totally transformed it into something new and unique.
    ***Lida Swisher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Lida!! I was going for stylish and unique so I am glad it came across that way. I appreciate you visiting my blog and taking the time to comment!!
    :) Ashley

    ReplyDelete