Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Part 1: Bathroom Remodel / Sneak Peak


I have been waiting to do something with our guest bathroom
for about 3 years now.  I knew I wanted to do more than just paint the walls but I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted (sounds like a woman right?) 
The second I came across this blog Painting Stripes  via pinterest I  was sold. I enlisted the hubby's help and we set a weekend aside! 

The icky before pictures 



 

The Process 




Working hard making sure every stripe is level. He did such an amazing job measuring! 


Almost there!!!

To be continued

Happy Wednesday
Ashley 

2 comments:

  1. Did you do this TODAY? I love it!!! Can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a couple weeks in the making! I hope to be done this week :)
    Lots of hard work!! But it's worth it :)

    ReplyDelete