Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Summer Salad Series: Week One

Every summer I am always on the hunt for new healthy salad recipes. I thought it would be fun to share what I'm cooking up in the kitchen.

I will post a new salad each week for the rest of the summer.
Lately I have been obsessed with lime and cilantro combinations. There are two recipes here. I have made both and it's so hard to narrow down my favorite. Try them out and let me know which one you like the best. 

Sorry I didn't take pictures of mine...I get so excited to eat I forget :) 


This is so good!!!! The mix of cayenne pepper and a small amount of sweetener is amazing!! Note I used Sucanat in place of sugar. 

black-bean-salad

Next up is a similar salad. There are more veggies and more work but its worth it. I felt like I was chopping cilantro for a year. 


Both websites have such wonderful and healthy recipes on them. 
Until the next salad! 
XO 
Ashley 




No comments:

Post a Comment