Thursday, July 19, 2012

Front Door Remodel


Lately I was feeling like the front of our house needed an update. I saw a beautiful yellow door on Pinterest and  knew immediately that was the color. So after a little research, I went for it. I decided not to take the door off (because that would be way to much work :) I taped around the handle, cleaned the door, sanded the nicks and started priming. It was much easier than I thought.

                                                                       Before...boring 
  



           

After 




Turned out good don't you think!!? I am so happy with it. I didn't even obsess about what yellow I wanted. I walked in and picked it out immediately. It's a good feeling when you like a project right away you don't have crafters remorse :)
Do you have any painting tips to share?

Happy Crafting
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment